Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Meet Mrs. McKinney



Hi sweet kindergarten families! I am so excited to get the year started and have the opportunity to be able to get to know each child and your families! Below is a little about me! 

This will be my sixth year to teach and I feel so lucky to be part of the TCE family! I graduated from Abilene Christian University (go wildcats!!) with a degree in Education in 2009. I have be so fortunate to be able to teach as a teacher of record in an ESL program in Beijing, China as a kindergarten teacher and then as a second grade teacher. I have taught kindergarten ever since I have been at TCE and have loved every second of it! 

When I am not teaching, I love to spend time with my family and friends! I love to cook/bake, shop, decorate/redecorate my home, travel and go on walks around our neighborhood. Kevin and I had our first child this summer and we are over the moon in love! Our life has changed for the better and we love watching him grow before our eyes! I grew up in Pflugerville, Texas ( a small town outside of Austin) with my Mom, Dad and sister, Krystal.



Thank you for taking the time to get to know a little bit about me! I cannot wait to get to know all of the fun things about your child and your families!



No comments:

Post a Comment