Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Meet Mrs. Brehm




Hello TCE Families,

My Name is Lorri Brehm.  Welcome to Kindergarten!  I am so excited for this year to begin!  We have so many fun and great learning activities planned for Kindergarten.  


Just a few things about me....

I have LOVED teaching Kindergarten and First Grade for the past 19 years.  I have been at Town Center for 16 years.  I am married to my high school sweetheart, and have two grown children, and two precious grandchildren!  

My favorite things to do: Spending time with my children and my two grandchildren (they live in Arkansas), my husband and friends, and playing as much tennis as I can!   
                              I love to read too!





Granddaughter Laedyn


                                        
Movie Night with Callen and Laedyn

Ryan (son), Lauren (daughter), and Laedyn

No comments:

Post a Comment